EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITY
The dental implants manufactured by Immediateload SA (hereinafter also “Immediateload”) and other Immediateload medical devices may be used only with original Immediateload components and instruments, following the instructions provided inside the package. The use of devices manufactured by other companies or manufactured by Immediateload but not belonging to the same implant line shall invalidate the warranty and terminate any explicit or implicit obligation of Immediateload. The clinical protocols provide the practitioner with a reference guide and shall not be construed as an alternative to the user’s training and professional experience. The practitioner using Immediateload medical devices must ensure that device being used is suited to the patient and to existing circumstances. Immediateload does not acknowledge any explicit or implicit responsibility, nor shall it have any responsibility for any direct, indirect, criminal or other damage deriving from or associated with any mistakes in professional judgements, in the practical application or insertion of Immediateload products. The practitioner is also under the obligation to keep up-to-date at all times with the most recent developments and applications of Immediateload medical devices. Any descriptions of the products, depictions, illustrations in catalogues, illustrative and sales materials, price lists or other informative documents issued and distributed by Immediateload in any form are provided only for explicative purposes. The Purchaser acknowledges that he/she does not purchase the products on the basis of such descriptions and/or illustrations.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
It is strictly prohibited to copy or publish all or any part of this website without the written authorisation of Immediateload in any paper and electronic form. Third party brands, product, trade and corporate names mentioned in this website do not belong to Immediateload SA nor to any associated company. They belong to their legitimate owners or may be registered by other companies and are only used for purely descriptive purposes, with the aim to illustrate Immediateload’s product features, without breach any of the Copyright rights in force. Protection of privacy pursuant to law.
• ORDER PLACEMENT Immediateload dental implants and medical devices can be ordered by quoting the product code and desired quantity, in the following ways TELEPHONE: 0041 (0) 916001310 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday 09:00-13:00 / 14:00-18:00
• PRODUCT SHIPMENTS Unless otherwise agreed or in cases of force majeure, the goods will be shipped to the address indicated by the client within approximately 24 hours from the acceptance of the purchase order.
• RETURNED MATERIALS The right to have purchased products replaced may be exercised within 5 working days from the products delivery date and must be pre-authorised by Immediateload in writing. The right to replacement shall be cancelled in the event the product integrity (packaging and/or its content) is compromised. For example in the cases in which Immediateload observes:
that the package has been opened
that the package has been damaged (even if still sealed)
that the product has been damaged other than for transportation.
If Immediateload does not accept to replace the product, it will return it, charging shipment costs to the Purchaser.
• PRICES The values indicated in the official price list are net of VAT, transport costs and any bank charges for payment collection. Unless previously agreed otherwise, prices charged will be the ones indicated in the official price list in force at the time of the order acceptance.
• CHANGES TO THE PRODUCTS AND PRICES Immediateload reserves the right to make changes to the products contained in this website and to their prices or to discontinue their production at any time, without having to give prior notice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION These Sales Terms shall be governed and interpreted according to Swiss Civil Code and the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the courts of Lugano.